Face vision in Image and Video
Prof. Haizhou Ai
In this talk, I will shortly introduce our research works through demos on face vision in image and video that include face detection, face alignment, face and head tracking, face recognition, demographic classification, face organ state recogntion, face-based photo album retrieval, etc. Reference
1. Chang HUANG, Haizhou AI, Yuan LI, Shihong LAO, High Performance Rotation Invariant Multiview Face Detection, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.29, No.4, pp. 671-686, APRIL 2007.
2. Yuan LI, Haizhou AI, Takayoshi YAMASHITA, Shihong LAO, Masato KAWADE, Tracking in Low Frame Rate Video: A Cascade Particle Filter with Discriminative Observers of Different Lifespans, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Minneapolis, USA, June 17-22, 2007. (Best student paper prize)
3. Yuan LI, Chang HUANG, Haizhou AI, Tsinghua Face Detection and Tracking for CLEAR 2007 Evaluation, CLEAR 2007 Workshop.
4. Pengxu LI, Haizhou AI, Yuan LI, Chang HUANG, Video Parsing based on Head Tracking and Face Recognition. ACM International Conference on Image and Video Retrieval (CIVR-07), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 9-11 2007. 5. Bangpeng YAO, Haizhou AI, Yoshihisa IJIRI, Shihong LAO, Domain-Partition RankBoost for Face Recognition, The IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-07), San Antonio, Texas, USA, September 16-19, 2007. (to appear)
6. Li ZHANG, Haizhou AI, Shengjun XIN, Chang HUANG, Shuichiro TSUKIJI, Shihong LAO, Robust Face Alignment Based on Local Texture Classifiers, The IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-05), Genoa, Italy, September 11-14, 2005.