A Review of ECCV 2002 Papers, Part I
This talk is a brief presentation of a few papers from
the seventh European Conference on Computer Vision, 2002.
The papers presented were:
- J. Sullivan and S. Carlsson, "Recognizing and Tracking Human Action"
- J. Vermaak, P. Pérez, M. Gangnet, and A. Blake, "Towards Improved Observation Models for Visual
Tracking: Selective Adaptation"
- L. Torresani and C. Bregler, "Space-Time Tracking"
- G. Qian and R. Chellappa, "Bayesian Self-Calibration of a Moving Camera"
- H. Sidenbladh, M.J. Black, and L. Sigal, "Implicit Probabilistic Models of Human Motion for Synthesis