A Review of ECCV 2002 Papers, Part II
This talk is a brief presentation of a few papers from
the seventh European Conference on Computer Vision, 2002.
The papers presented were:
- "Color-Based Probabilistic Tracking"
P. Perez, C. Hue, J. Vermaak, and M. Gangnet
- "Guided Sampling and Consensus for Motion Estimation"
B. Tordoff and D.W. Murray
- "'Dynamism of a Dog on a Leash' or Behavior Classification by Eigen-Decomposition of Periodic Motions"
R. Goldenberg, R. Kimmel, E. Rivlin, and M. Rudzsky
- "Symmetric Sub-pixel Stereo Matching"
R. Szeliski and D. Scharstein
- "Statistical Learning of Multi-view Face Detection"
S.Z. Li, L. Zhu, Z. Zhang, A. Blake, H. Zhang, and H. Shum