A Review of Selected Papers from ICCV 2001
This talk is a brief presentation of a few papers from
The Eightht IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision.
The papers presented were selected primarily according to relevance to my own research. There were many other
outstanding papers presented at the conference that I could have selected.
The papers presented were:
- A. Broadhurst, T.W. Drummond and R. Cipolla, "A Probabilistic Framework for Space Carving"
- R.L. Carceroni, K.N. Kutulakos, "Multi-View Scene Capture by Surfel Sampling:
From Video Streams to Non-Rigid 3D Motion, Shape & Reflectance"
- A.J. Yezzi, S. Soatto, "Stereoscopic Segmentation"
- R. Lengagne and P. Fua, "Incorporating Differential Constraints in a 3D Reconstruction Process;
Application to Stereo"
- O. Veksler, "Stereo Matching by Compact Windows Via Minimum Ratio Cycle"