A Review of Selected Papers from ECCV 2002
This talk is a brief presentation of a few papers from
the seventh European Conference on Computer Vision, 2002.
The papers presented were:
- Greg Mori and Jitendra Malik, "Estimating Human Body Configurations Using
Shape Context Matching"
- Allan Jepson, David Fleet and Michael Black, "A Layered Motion Representation
with Occlusion and Compact Spatial Support"
- Sami Romdhani, Volker Blanz and Thomas Vetter, "Face Identification by
Fitting a 3D Morphable Model Using Linear Shape and Texture Error Functions"
- Ruigang Yang and Zhengyou Zhang, "Eye Gaze Correction with Stereovision for
- Stefano Soatto and Anthony Yezzi, "DEFORMOTION: Deforming Motion, Shape
Average and the Joint Registration and Segmentation of Images"