Overview of 3-D Tracking and Image-based Virtual Reality
This talk is a brief presentation of my previous work. It includes 3-D
tracking for optical motion capture, calibration and reconstruction for 3-D laser scanner, and various computer
vision technologies for constructing image-based virtual environment.
The references included in my talk were:
- S.K. Jung and K. Wohn, "Tracking and Motion Estimation of Tracking and
Motion Estimation of the Articulated Object: A Hierarchical Kalman Filter Approach",
Journal of Real-Time Imaging, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp. 415-432, 1997.
- S.K. Jung and K. Wohn, "A Model-Based 3-D Tracking of Rigid Objects from a
Multiple Perspective Views", Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol. 19,
Issue 5-6, pp. 499-512, 1998.
- K.H. Jang, S.K. Jung and M. Lee, "Constructing Cylindrical Panoramic Image
Matching," IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics,
Communications and Computer
Sciences, Vol. E83-A, No. 6, pp. 1075-1082, 2000.
- D.H. Lee, S.K. Jung and K. Wohn, "Robust multi-view correspondence of noisy
Using relaxation", IEE Electronics Letters, Vol. 36, No. 8, pp.
719-720, April 2000.
- D.H. Lee, K.H. Jang and S.K. Jung, "Delaunay Triangles Model for Image-Based
Avatars 2000, Lausanne, Switzerland, Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 2000.
- C.W. Chu, S. Hwang and S.K. Jung, "Calibration-free Approach to 3D
Light Stripe Projections on a Cube Frame," IEEE 3DIM2001, pp. 13-19,
Canada, May 28 - June1, 2001.