As the proverb says, time flies like an arrow. After completing one year
of visiting. I am going to leave here on this weekend. For last one year,
I have worked on "3D reconstruction and analysis of human body",
"automatic pose estimation of cameras" and "octree transformation".
Some results are published, will be published or submitted.
In this presentation, I will summarize them and present briefly
some of the unpublished work. They will include
- Design of Rear-infrared light projection
- Background modeling & shadow detection
- Real-time pointing gesture recognition
- Octree transformation
- 3D reconstruction of human body using generalized cylinder
- Soon Ki Jung, Mun Wai Lee and Isaac Cohen, "Real-time Human Structure-from
-Silhouettes for Vision-based User Interface", submitted to ICPR2002.
- Sung Chun Lee, Soon Ki Jung and Ram. Nevatia, "Integrating Ground and Aerial
Views for Urban Site Modeling", ICPR2002.
- Soon Ki Jung and Gérard Medioni, "Octree transformation using distance
submitted to EG2002.
- Sung Chun Lee, Soon Ki Jung and Ram. Nevatia, "Automatic Integration of
Facade Textures into 3D Building Models with a Projective Geometry Based Line
- Mun Wai Lee, Isaac Cohen and Soon Ki Jung, "Particle Filter with Analytical
Inference for Human Body Tracking", WMVC, submitted.
- Sung Chun Lee, Soon Ki Jung and Ram. Nevatia, "Automatic Pose Estimation of
Complex 3D Building Models by Using Hough Transform", WACV, submitted.
- Soon Ki Jung and Gérard Medioni, "Octree transformation based on a Backward
Approach",to be submitted.
- Soon Ki Jung et al., "Human Shape-from-Silhouettes based on Generalized
Cylinder", in progress.